Internship: 2 Months
(Marketing and office Administration)
We are looking for a marketing and office intern who is willing to join a dynamic company to gain invaluable practical skills.
We are a creative and innovative social business providing latest technological skills training to young people of Bangladesh to empower them to become entrepreneur of the future. You will be able to make a change in the lives of underprivileged people of Bangladesh by joining various projects which we will be running over the next 2 months. You will be trained in using various software, as well as marketing techniques during the internship.
What will you receive if you are selected?
- 5,000 Taka Salary and any travelling expenses incurred for office work
- Work experience certificate from our parent company Subject Support Ltd, UK
- Mentoring and career advice
During the Apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the following:
- Maintaining websites and blogs using WordPress
- Designing digital publication and promotional material
- Teaching and new training techniques for all age groups
- Using Interactive White Board for teaching and learning
- Presentation skills
- Marketing skills
- Self-awareness and building self-confidence
- Planning and problem-solving skills
What we expect from you during the Internship:
- Be punctual and attend our office at Baridhara (Sunday to Thursday, AND Friday or Saturday depending on courses running at the centre during that week)
- Willingness to learn
- Carry out assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Have a “can-do” attitude to any work
- Use own initiative to come up with solutions
- Willingness to travel out of Dhaka when required
If the above sounds interesting to you then please read the Job requirements and submit your application for the Internship.
|Age||Minimum 22 years|
|Qualification||Graduate / Final year||Business/IT|
|Duration||Sep and Oct 2014|
|English language||Good proficiency||Excellent proficiency|
|IT Skills||Able to use Office packages||Familiarity with Adobe Software|
Please email us your CV and a short personal statement explaining the following:
- Why you want to do this internship?
- What you expect to gain from this internship?
- Your aim and aspiration in life
- Where you want to see yourself in five years’ time?
If you match the criteria, please email us your CV at HR@creativewings.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email/phone for an interview.